Technical and Commercial Management
Our Asset Management services support the owner of the photovoltaic or wind plant not only for what concerns the supervision and monitoring of performances but also for every technical, administrative, contractual and financial issue as well as for compliance to current regulation. An experienced "control room" designed to manage the relations with every player involved in the energy market, such as maintenance technicians, insurance companies, surveillance companies, financial institutions, local authorities and real estate owners.
- Overview and monitoring of plant perfomance;
- Management of relations with counterparts in the contractual sector, with local authorities and real estate owners;
- Administrative, financial, fiscal and accounting consultancy;
- ICT Management.
We provide services for the measurement and sale of the energy produced by the plants: from the selection of the best Power Purchase Agreement to the handling of the relations with GSE and compliance checks with the producers, including the management of the relations with customs, electric energy, gas and hydric authority.
- GSE relations managament;
- Compliance check;
- Energy sale via the best Power Purchase Agreement;
- Optimized handling of energy purchases.
Due Digilence and transaction support
We evaluate the adequacy and proper mode of operation of renewable energy plants, with a particular focus on the analysis of technical, contractual, commercial and management issues, but also extending to assistance in transactions as well as selection of plants of potential interest for the investor. A service designed to monitor and manage balance sheets and corporate structures.
- Evaluation of the adequacy and proper functioning of plants;
- Analysis of technical, contractual, commercial and management issues;
- Transaction support and purchase of renewable energy plants;
- Consultancy for the identification of plants of potential interest for the investor.
Tailor-made specialized services
We provide services for the preparation to plant evaluation visits or plant purchase: we put in effect a precautionary evaluation of the inclusiveness of technical, administrative and legal documentation, we offer support for the preparation or management of GSE inspections; we also organize extraordinary maintenance and repowering; furthermore we provide operative backing to financial institutions in cases of distressed assets. Proxima helps accountants, lawyers, curators and consultants engaged in the repossesment of non-performing plants or in case of bankruptcy of the owner.
- Technical services for compliance to sector regulations;
- Evaluation of inclusiveness of technical, administrative and legal documentation;
- Preparation of documentation for GSE inspections;
- Operative management support to inverstors in case of distressed assets.